Tru Mark Manual treadle type coding machine is a economical printing machine to print expiry dates, date of manufacturing, date of production, date of expiry, best before date, MRP, maximum retail price, batch no, batch code or any other information For composing printing matter, it uses rubber stereos as well as metal stereos
The machine uses paste inks which is suitable for porous(example paper) as well as nonporous (pouch, laminated label) both kind of surface.
- Feeding and discharging of the Labels/Cartons/Bags is done by hand, the stroke of the machine is operated by motor via a foot switch.
- It working principal of this batch coder machine is same as of treadle type offset machines conventionally used by all the printers.
- The matter is to be composed in Galley block with metallic letters or rubber stereos.
- Ink is applied on the Aluminum Roller. On each stroke of the batch coding machine the composed type letters are inked by moving Rubber Roller.
- Label/Carton/Bag fed on plate is getting positive impression by inked type letters
Stereo system: Lead made metallic stereo
Ink type: paste ink
Operation: hand operated without electricity
Suitable for: up to 3000 prints per day