Tru Mark Manual treadle type coding machine is a economical printing machine to print expiry dates, date of manufacturing, date of production, date of expiry, best before date, MRP, maximum retail price, batch no, batch code or any other information
For composing printing matter, it uses rubber stereos as well as metal stereos
The machine uses paste inks which is suitable for porous(example paper) as well as nonporous (pouch, laminated label) both kind of surface.
- Very useful machines to all Pharmaceutical & other packaging industries to print Batch No.., Mfg. Date., Exp. Date., Retail Price etc.. on their plain or laminated & varnished Labels/Cartons, Polypack Bags, Pouches, tin Bottoms, Cotton Bags,bottles, jars or any solid surfaces etc...
- For adding special information at the time of actual packing.
- For adding price change or special offer on existing labels/cartons.
- In addition of feeding and discharging the Labels/Cartons/Bags by hand, the stroke of the machine is also operated by hand.
- It working principal of this manual batch coder machine is same as of treadle type offset machines conventionally used by all the printers.
- The matter is to be composed in Galley block with metallic letters or rubber stereos.
- Ink is applied on the Aluminum Roller. On each stroke of the batch coding machine the composed type letters are inked by moving Rubber Roller.
- Label/Carton/Bag fed on plate is getting positive impression by inked type letters
Stereo system: Lead made metallic stereo
Ink type: paste ink
Operation: hand operated without electricity
Suitable for: up to 3000 prints per day
- Printing area: 85mm x 55mm or 154mm x 55mm(big model)
- No. of lines: up to 10 or more lines
- Dimension(LxBxH): 10x8x8 inches
- Weight : < 6 kg.
- Accessories: Ink tube, stereo set, c-clamp
- Paste Ink
- Metal Stereo