Tru Mark Pad printing machine is used to print fixed format prints like logo, dates, best before date, exp date, design , brand name etc on various products like label, carton, pouch, objects, cctv, camera, bottles, led bulb, electric parts, auto parts, stationary item, fabrics, pipes & fittings, tools, and any other solid surface, glass items, tin container, plastic parts etc
- Pad printer or Tempo printer Machine have wide application in almost all industries where one need to print brand name, logo, or any other info on any solid surface
- Feeding and discharging of the product on which printing is needed is done by hand, the stroke of the machine is operated by motor on auto mode or pneumatic cylinder via a foot switch.
- the machine have a spring metal plate on which the printing data is itched/embossed using chemical itching process, see image below for itched plates & various shape silicon print pads..
- once the plate is ready, it can be used for printing, user have to put the ink mixture in the ink cup provided, this cup have a magnetic sealing edge which prevents ink leakage and only spreads ink on itched parts of plate, one the cup complete one cycle the matter itched on plate get inked & the silicon pad picks the impression from the desired inked printing matter & mark on products
- as the machine can print only the data which are present on plate, it cant be used where you need to suddenly plan and print
- machien can be useful only when user can plan his printing requirements in advance & have enough time for plate making process (to get it embossed on a plate by chemical itching process- which includes, designing in autocad format , positive making & itching process)
- machine is useful for FIXED FORMAT DATA- which do not change frequently, like brand name, logo etc, however it can be used to print variable data like date, batch number, MRP but one should plan it in advance for next few production cycle,
- if a user is printing every week means his print data is changing 4 times in a month so if he can plan for next 3 months at least means he should be having 12 different print data in advance so to itch them on plate. the one who need to do it daily can also use but in that case in a month he will need 30 different data, as the space on plate is limited so its is not suggestible or else user have to go for multiple plates.
Stereo system: no stereo needed, printing is done by itched metal plate
Ink type: paste form pad printing ink
Operation: semi automatic motorised or semi auto pneumatic model
Speed: up to 3000-10000 prints per day
Print transfer: by suitable size & shape silicon pad
printing plate description:
itching can be done : on both side of plate
plate can be reused: old matter can be removed by surface machining & reitching process
- max Printing size: 25x50 in motorized & 50x50 in pneumatic model
- No. of color: single color
- printing speed: variable
- Pad printing Ink & diluter
- silicon pads