These machines also called as Date coding machine , Batch printing machine, MRP, expiry date Marking equipment etc are useful in over printing extra information on pouches, bags, labels, bottles, jars, tubes or on other FMCG products, cartons or similar products.
Adding extra information means over printing, adding dynamic information like, date of manufacturing, expiry date, batch number, best before date or MRP, retail price etc , these info one usually do not pre-print on the original product printing, because they change frequently and can not be pre-decided.
OFFLINE / STANDALONE SYSTEMS:
these are standalone machines which works on their own for coding purpose.
1. Manual Ribbon Date Printer (hot foil coder)
2. Semi Automatic Ribbon Date Printer (hot foil coder)
3. Manual Treadle type Batch coder
4. Semi Auto Treadle type Batch coder
5. Handy stamping/marking system
6. Table Top Batch Coding Machine (EMCC)
7. Handy Roller Marker -Roll on coder
8. Automatic Feeding & Coding Machine (Stacker type)
9. Pad Printing Machine
10. Automatic Hot Ink Coding Machine (solid ink coder / dry ink coder)
ONLINE / MOUNTABLE SYSTEMS:
these machines are synchronized with & mounted / integrated with some other packaging system or conveying system like FFS machine, Winder re-winder doctoring machine, conveyors, pouch packing machine, flow wrapping machines etc
11. Mountable Ribbon Date Printer (hot foil coder)
12. Mountable Table Top Batch Coding Machine (ERCC, EPCC, FRC)
13. Mountable Hot Ink Roll Printer (solid ink coder / dry ink coder)
14. Inkjet Printers
15. Thermal Transfer Over printers (TTO)
16. Laser marking Systems
these machines are of two types..
1. Non contact type :
this kind of machines do not contact the product to print on them, they just spray from a distance or print with a beam, following systems are examples of non contact type coding machines.
In these kind of system, either the printing head or the product should be in motion. for heavier product we move the machine & for lighter products we move the product itself by using a conveying system
A] Inkjet system;
B] Laser marking system:
2. Contact type:
these machines uses some kind of stereos/letters (metal made or rubber made or some other media) along with some kind of ink to give an impression on the product, so obviously it touches the product & print on them.
batch coding machines provide the facility to compose & print these data dynamically, lets explore types of machinery we are offering.. CLICK HERE