Tru Mark Soild Ink coder are economical range of automatic printing machine to print expiry dates, date of manufacturing, date of production, date of expiry, best before date, MRP, maximum retail price, batch no, batch code or any other information
For composing printing matter, it uses metallic stereos
The machine uses hot inks rollers for printing which is suitable for porous(example paper) as well as nonporous (pouch, laminated label) both kind of surface.
- Very useful machines to all Pharmaceutical & other packaging industries to print Batch No.., Mfg. Date., Exp. Date., Retail Price etc.. on their plain or laminated & varnished Labels/Cartons, Polypack Bags, Pouches, tin Bottoms, Cotton Bags,bottles, jars or any solid surfaces etc...
- For adding special information at the time of actual packing.
- For adding price change or special offer on existing labels/cartons.
- Operator need to compose the matter using provided metallix stereo & set the suitable temperature for melting the ink of hot ink roller cartridge
- guides are adjusted to feed the product inline with print location, print location is also adjusted with delay timers
- machine automatically feeds the product one by one from the stack of product placed, and print them and collect at other end in the tray provided
Stereo system: brass made metallic stereo
Ink type: hot ink Roller cartridge
Operation: fully automatic
Suitable for: up to 30000 prints per day or more
who shoudl buy it: one looking for automatic operation but with low budget
|Printing Speed||0-300 times/min(Adjustable stepless speed)|
|Object size(mm)||L:55 ～ 500mm,W:30 ～ 300mm|
|Printing Lines||5 lines maximum 15 characters per line|
|Font Size||2.0mm 2.5mm 3.0mm Available|
|Ink roller size||φ36×32, φ36×16|
|Electrical requirement||220V/50Hz,110V/60Hz 180W|
|Overall Dimension||440×345×260 mm|
- Hot ink roller
- Metal Stereo
- wear & tear rubber parts